For 6th to 12th grade students
Saturday 3:15 to 4:15 pm
111 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA
Monday 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
We strongly recommend that you take both face-to-face and online classes.
Intermediate dance class. This class is for experienced dancers.
I will try a little complicated choreography. First, learn how to learn difficult choreography. And I will study how to dance coolly.
This class does not accept trial lessons.
If you are in 6th grade or above and have no experience in dancing, after taking the B class, you will consult with the instructor to decide which class to participate in.
Monthly fee $ 85
- Class cards can be shared between families.
* If your siblings are mixed with kindergarten students and elementary school students or older, they cannot be shared.
- Only monthly fee is eligible for sibling discount ( 10% discount per person)
- Face-to-face lessons can be visited at any time!
- After the first free trial lesson, please decide whether to continue taking the lesson.
Tickets cannot be refunded or transferred to other students.
The above rates are for lessons only. The rehearsal fee for the performance and the costume fee will be charged separately.
10 times class card $ 160
1 lesson $ 20
5 times class card $ 90
( $ 16/1 lesson)
( $ 18/1 lesson)
What you need to participate in the lesson
Indoor sneakers (Crocs are prohibited)
Motivation to go through one lesson